Schiff Move Free Advanced Joint Supplement, 200 Tablets Exp.09/24
Benefits of Move Free Advanced:
- GLUCOSAMINE supports mobility and flexibility.†
- CHONDROITIN supports strength and lubrication.†
- JOINT FLUID (HYALURONIC ACID or HA) supports joint lubrication and smooth movement.†
- UNIFLEX supports joint comfort in as little as two weeks.†1
- COMFORTS JOINTS with just 2 tablets per day†
Move Free Advanced supports 5 signs of joint health: mobility, flexibility, strength, lubrication and comfort so you can do the things you love†. It does so by providing you with ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Uniflex, and Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
GLUCOSAMINE is key for the formation of cartilage, an essential building block of your joints. It also supports the mobility and flexibility you want in everyday living.†
CHONDROITIN is a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength by helping to resist compression in the joint. Chondroitin attracts fluid to your joints to support cushioning and lubrication.†
JOINT FLUID, or HYALURONIC ACID (HA), is the same molecule found in healthy joint fluid that support joint lubrication and smooth movement. As we get older, our levels of HA tend to decrease.†
UNIFLEX is a mineral complex that supports joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks.†1
Just Two Pills a Day
Take just two Move Free Advanced pills per day to support 5 Signs of Joint Health.†
What does the USP Verified Mark tell you?
The distinctive USP Verified Mark is awarded by USP to dietary supplement products that successfully undergo and meet the stringent requirements of its voluntary USP Dietary Supplements Verification Process.
The USP Verified Mark on the label indicated that the product:
- Contains the ingredients listed on the label, in the declared potency and amount
- Does not contain harmful levels of specified contaminants
- Will break down and release into the body within specified amount of time
- Has been made using safe, sanitary and well-controlled manufacturing practices according to FDA and USP guildelines