Kirkland Signature Non-Drowsy AllerClear Antihistamine 10mg., 365 Tablets Exp.12/22
- Compare to Claritin® Active Ingredient
- Loratadine 10 mg./Antihistamine/Indoor/Outdoor Allergy Relief
- Non-Drowsy When Taken as Directed
- FSA Eligible Item
AllerClear® active ingredient is Loratadine 10 mg, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. One dose of AllerClear® works for a full 24 hours.
AllerClear® is approved to temporarily relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms in adults and children 6 years and over.
- Compare to Claritin® Tablets active ingredient
- Each tablet contains 10 mg of Loratadine
- All day relief of indoor & outdoor allergy symptoms
- Original prescription strength
- Relief of sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose