Pure Alaska Omega Wild Salmon Oil 1000 mg., 210 Softgels Exp.05/23
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Extraction Process
- Wild Caught, Certified Sustainable
- Made in the USA
- USP Verified
Have you had your Salmon today?
Your body needs Omega-3 fatty acids to maintain health throughout your life. Seafood, specifically oily fish like salmon, is the main source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) Omega-3 fatty acids.
95% of Americans don't eat enough fish, which means they are not getting enough EPA and DHA Omega-3s7,8 without supplementation.
- Two Pure Alaska Omega Wild Salmon Oil softgels deliver 600mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- One serving per day is equivalent to two portions of cooked salmon per week 7
- Made in the USA using wild-caught Alaskan salmon
- 25% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin D per serving
- A balanced fish oil that delivers all omega fatty acids in natural triglyceride (nTG) form
Eating oily fish is the best way to get your Omega-3s (including EPA and DHA). The next best way is to take Pure Alaska Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil!
Consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy cognitive function1, normal visual development2, normal brain development3, heart health4, healthy triglyceride levels5, and healthy blood pressure†6.