Nature Made Super C Immune Complex, 200 Tablets Exp.10/23
Nature Made Super C + Vitamin D3 offers a whole range of immune support nutrients in only one daily tablet.†
- Provides a range of key nutrients for immune support†
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc are known antioxidants†
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A also help support the immune system†
- Adults, take only 1 tablet daily with water and a meal
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin & Supplement Brand*
Vitamin C is an antioxidant and essential nutrient which helps neutralize damaging free radicals generated by everyday living, helping to keep the cells throughout your body healthy.† Vitamin D plays an important role in immune system health, as Vitamin D receptors are located in most immune cells.† Zinc is a key mineral and antioxidant that supports the growth and function of immune cells.†
- Vitamin C — Vitamin C is a known antioxidant and essential nutrient for immune system support.†
- Zinc — Zinc is an essential mineral that’s important for supporting a healthy immune system and vital for normal growth and development.†
- Vitamin D3 — Vitamin D3 is the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D and plays an important role in immune system health.†
- Vitamin A — Helps support the immune system.†
- Vitamin E — Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals.†
Easy. Anyone looking to supplement their diet for immune support.† Vitamins C, D, and E are all shortfall nutrients. Recent data from the National Examination Survey (NHANES) shows that about 95% of the US population has inadequate dietary intake of Vitamin D, which is why supplementation is so important. More than 45% of Americans are lacking Vitamin C in their diet and over 86% of Americans are not eating enough Vitamin E through their diet.
Vitamin A is found in milk, eggs, and butter, as well as sweet potato, carrots, and spinach. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, grapefruit and limes. It’s also found in tomatoes and strawberries. Vitamin D can be found in wild salmon and fortified milk. Good sources of Vitamin E include nuts and vegetable oils. Zinc is found in beef, poultry and shellfish.